Beacon College Internships are a vital (and required!) part of your college experience. Below you will find everything you need to know to get started.
More About Internships
Find an Internship
There are many ways to find an internship, but it takes preparation and planning.
The first step is enrolling with the Career Center.
The Career Center can put you in touch with internship opportunities, and help you to prepare for and land them.
Visit Us: 100 West Meadow Street (The blue building)
Get credit for an internship
To get credit for an internship you’ve taken, you must submit the required forms to Career Development Center before the end of the semester.
You must complete 80 or more total hours during your internship — up to 20 hours may be done on campus.
For questions about receiving credit for your internship, contact the Career Center.
Please complete the appropriate form(s) below online or download and fill out on your computer. For pdf forms, email completed forms to us at email@example.com.
You might also find this Time Management Worksheet to be useful:
Internship and Graduation Requirements
- 80 or more total hours are required during your internship, of which up to 20 hours may be done on campus.
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- You must be in good academic standing to apply for an internship.
- Internships during the school year are permissible.
- The internship must be an extension of the classroom – a learning experience that provides for applying the knowledge gained in the classroom.
- All forms must be completed for each internship experience.