Life has many dimensions.
So does education. There is nearly as much to be learned outside the classroom as in it. Time spent away at college helps young adults discover who they are. It gives them vital experience in both self-reliance and navigating the everyday choices that are essential to a full and productive life.
This experience is pivotal for students who learn differently. Coming from highly supportive homes, they often face challenges advocating for themselves, making small, but important decisions and ensuring their own wellness.
Beacon College offers a safe, supportive environment with just the right amount of structure to help students who learn differently thrive. We have everything you might expect from an accredited four-year college:
At Beacon you will find:
- Vibrant living communities.
- Great food.
- Fun activities and thriving clubs.
- Convenient transportation.
- Proactive safety personnel.
- Helpful health professionals and counselors.
- Welcoming neighbors.
- Strong commitment to gender equality through Title IX.
- Beacon College cares about student well-being.