On the Move
Track Your Bus
Download the Passio Go! app and track your Beacon College bus. Find out where the busses are on the various routes updated in real time.
Beacon College’s student transportation service provides shuttles for students get around campus and around town.
- Daily scheduled shuttle stops within the campus community.
- Weekend scheduled trips to local shopping.
- Transportation to and from individual medical appointments in the surrounding area can usually be accommodated with at least one week’s advance notice.
- Our shuttle service to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) operates for a nominal fee on designated dates around campus breaks (reservations required). Interested in the Brightline? The Shuttle also stops at the Orlando Airport Terminal C.
- Vehicle registration and campus parking permits.
Student Transportation Shuttles
Beacon College offers weekday, weekend, and shopping shuttle service. Click the links below for the current transportation schedules.
- On Campus Weekday Shuttle Schedule 2023-2024
- On Campus Weekend Shuttle Schedule 2023-2024
- On Demand Transportation Services 2023-2024
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Information and Schedule
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Reservation Form
For any additional information please contact the Transportation Director, Eric Johnston at 352-638-9784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Parking Permits
Students who wish to park their vehicle on campus must register their vehicle and purchase a parking permit.
Beacon College transportation services operate in compliance with Title VI. Please learn more about your rights and the process for filing a complaint if you believe you have been discriminated against.