On the move.
Beacon College’s transportation service helps students get around campus and around town.
- Daily scheduled circuits serve designated shopping areas in the local Leesburg area.
- Transportation to and from individual medical appointments in the surrounding area can usually be accommodated with at least one week’s advance notice.
- Our shuttle service to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) operates for a nominal fee on designated dates around campus breaks (reservations required).
Additionally, the Ride Exchange Board in the Student Center helps students arrange carpools or joint travel arrangements.
Beacon College offers weekday, weekend, and shopping shuttle service. Click the links below for the current transportation schedule that fits your needs.
- On Campus Weekend Shuttle Schedule 2021-2022
- On Campus Weekday Shuttle Schedule 2021-2022
- On Demand Transportation Services 2021-2022
- Taxi Service 2021-2022
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Information 2021-2022 – revised 9/27/2021
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Reservation Form 2021-2022: Printable Form | Online Form
If you are traveling to campus by air and wish to have a Beacon shuttle pick you up, please contact Transportation Director, Eric Johnston, at 352-638-9784 or email@example.com to coordinate your trip.
Beacon College transportation services operate in compliance with Title VI. Please learn more about your rights and the process for filing a complaint if you believe you have been discriminated against.