On the move.
Beacon College’s transportation service helps students get around campus and around town.
- Daily scheduled circuits serve designated shopping areas in the local Leesburg area.
- Transportation to and from individual medical appointments in the surrounding area can usually be accommodated with at least one week’s advance notice.
- Our shuttle service to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) operates for a nominal fee on designated dates around campus breaks (reservations required).
Additionally, the Ride Exchange Board in the Student Center helps students arrange carpools or joint travel arrangements.
Beacon College offers weekday, weekend, and shopping shuttle service. Click the links below for the current transportation schedule that fits your needs.
- On Campus Weekend Shuttle Schedule 2020-2021 – Covid-19 Temp. Schedule revised 9212020
- On Campus Weekday Shuttle Schedule 2020-2021
- On Demand Transportation Services 2020-2021
- Taxi Service 2020-2021
Due to the number of students enrolled, and our efforts to help maintain social distancing within our Transportation Department vehicles, airport transportation (Orlando Airport Only) for the start of the Summer Session in July will take place on an as needed basis.
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Information 2020-2021 – revised 2/4/2021
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Reservation Form 2020-2021: Printable Form | Online Form
If you are traveling to campus by air and wish to have a Beacon shuttle pick you up, please contact Transportation Director, Eric Johnston, at 352-638-9784 or email@example.com to coordinate your trip.
Beacon College transportation services operate in compliance with Title VI. Please learn more about your rights and the process for filing a complaint if you believe you have been discriminated against.