On the move.
Beacon College’s transportation service helps students get around campus and around town.
- Daily scheduled shuttle stops within the campus community.
- Weekend scheduled trips to local shopping.
- Transportation to and from individual medical appointments in the surrounding area can usually be accommodated with at least one week’s advance notice.
- Our shuttle service to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) operates for a nominal fee on designated dates around campus breaks (reservations required).
- Vehicle registration and campus parking permits
Beacon College offers weekday, weekend, and shopping shuttle service. Click the links below for the current transportation schedule that fits your needs.
- On Campus Weekday Shuttle Schedule 2022-2023
- On Campus Weekend Shuttle Schedule 2022-2023
- On Demand Transportation Services 2022-2023
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Information and Schedule
- Beacon College Airport Shuttle Reservation Form
For any additional information please contact the Transportation Director, Eric Johnston at 352-638-9784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Parking Permits
Students who wish to park their vehicles on campus must register their vehicle and purchase a parking permit.
Beacon College transportation services operate in compliance with Title VI. Please learn more about your rights and the process for filing a complaint if you believe you have been discriminated against.