Beacon College is committed to keeping all personal information collected from visitors to our web site secure and private, and to meet or exceed existing privacy standards.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, required when you make payments, donations, or complete any online form on the Beacon College web site. Beacon College needs this information to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, include that obtained from cookies and third party tracking technologies.
- Analytics tracking by Google and Facebook to monitor site usage and search engine accessibility.
- Server logs which automatically collect the IP address, operating system, and page visited for every request to the web site.
Where We Send Your Data
Beacon College does not share your data with third parties without your permission.
Some form data is stored in the databases managed by the third party company providing the form app (including online application, donations, and some signup forms) and may include Wufoo, Mindfire Inc., QGiv, and DonorPerfect. By submitting certain online forms to Beacon College, you agree to allow your data to be stored on third party servers.
Your Rights Over Your Data
Beacon College collects some personal data via its web site as required for the completion of online forms such as application, registration, information request, and other types of forms. This information is retained for the length of time necessary to process your request and provide you with the service requested.
Online form data is removed from the web site within 6 months of submission.
If you reside in the European Union, you may request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Use of Information Collected
Beacon College may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
Beacon College does not sell, rent or lease our user’s data to any third parties.
Beacon College may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. This includes Google Analytics and Facebook tracking.
Beacon College may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Beacon College and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Beacon College; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://www.beaconcollege.edu and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Beacon College does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Links to Other Web Sites
Beacon College takes every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to provide simple and secure access and communication of all personal information. Security software is installed to protect the server and web site from unauthorized access.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 855-220-5374
Office of Institutional Advancement
105 E Main St
Leesburg, Florida 34748
Date adopted: May 28, 2019