Home away from home.
For four years, college is the center of a student’s life. Beacon offers a unique and rewarding apartment-style housing system with one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. This allows students to experience much of what it is like to live independently, while still participating in an organized, inclusive and diverse community. All of our complexes are within ready walking distance of College buildings and have easy access to Leesburg’s lakefront parks and public bike path.
- Options: Shared rooms; single rooms (large and small); private apartments
- Amenities: In-unit washers and dryers, cable and high-speed internet, private parking
- Special features (may be at one complex, accessible to all): Swimming pool, fitness center, basketball court, tennis courts, outdoor gardens, community grills, bike racks
- Support and supervision: Resident assistants (trained undergraduate residence life staff) live on premises. Nightly duty hours and overnight on-call assignments ensure ready access. Additional professional staff is always on-call.
- Governing rules: Residents are encouraged to be aware of and respectful to each other. Drugs and alcohol are banned on campus. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.