Campus housing options include:
- Village Apartments — our largest complex is comprised of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units and houses up to 130 students.
- Woodward Street Apartments — this complex offers (12) 2-bedroom units.
- Beacon Commons – offers 1 and 2-bedroom units and an attractive courtyard for social activities.
- Resnick Alpern Plung Residence (RAP) Hall: For first-year students, the RAP features single rooms in five room clusters. Learn more.
Campus housing offers in-unit washers and dryers, cable and high-speed Internet, and private parking. All housing properties are within walking distance to all college buildings, and Leesburg’s lakefront parks and public bike path are easily accessible.
Additionally, each property offers distinctive amenities, such as a swimming pool, fitness center, basketball court, outdoor gardens, community grills, tennis courts, and bike racks.
Housing is billed according to complex and room assignment based on the following:
|Residential Room Rates||Fall 2019||Spring 2020||Academic Year|
|RAP Residence Hall||5,690||5,690||11,380|
All financial obligations to the College must be satisfied prior to housing check-in. After the start of the term, room and board fees are non-refundable. Room fees include basic cable TV and high speed Internet.
Complete your Housing Application.
- Apply for housing: Apply online