Dr. Kevin Chandler
Associate Professor352-638-9772 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgKevin Chandler's Resume
- Ed.D. from University of Orlando: Educational Leadership
- M.S. from Oakland University: Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. from Oakland University: Mechanical Engineering
Areas of Study
Fluid and thermal energy systems; leadership
About Dr. Kevin Chandler
Dr. Kevin Chandler serves as an associate professor of mathematics and the coordinator of the mathematics lab at Beacon College. He has worked in the finance, manufacturing, education and healthcare industries. He has managed his own businesses in gunsmithing and website design. He has worked as a manager, quality engineer, quality manager, senior project manager, management consultant, data analyst, and professor at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Chandler has taught classes at multiple schools in three colleges both as adjunct and full-time. He taught topics in mechanical engineering, management, quality, computer science, business, finance, and mathematics.
Honors and Awards
- Award for Exceptional Achievement class of 1985, Oakland University School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Recoil and Power: Debunking the Myths Parts 1 and 2 for surplusrifle.com