Position Type: Part Time
Pay Rate and Length: $10/hr. – One Semester – Fall 2022
Reports to: Richard Davidson
Department Name and Location: Writing Center in Compass Center
Earn valuable work experience to gain a competitive edge for future internships and employment opportunities.
Assist students with editing assignments and ensure area is adequately cleaned and stocked with requisite supplies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Address grammar, punctuation, and structure issues in student papers
- Ensure student assignments are meeting instructors’ criteria
- Assist students with APA and MLA formatting
- Keep area supplies stocked during shift (i.e. printer paper, pens, staples, etc.)
- Sign students in and out of the Writing Center
Maintain good academic and social standing at Beacon College
The employee may be asked to perform duties not listed in the job description but which are considered to be essential to the employment position.