Beacon College is reimagining summer for students who learn differently.
Summer For Success – Virtually!
Dates: To be announced
Cost: To be announced
Application: Apply online
To ensure the safety and good health of participating students, faculty and staff in light of the challenges of COVID-19, we regretfully are canceling plans for our on-campus 2020 summer experience.
But Beacon’s Summer for Success — Virtually offers you and your college-bound rising high school junior or senior an all-new approach that recognizes the unique learning needs of neurodiverse students in a digital environment. It will feature the same expert staff and faculty as our on-campus program and build on our two years of national leadership in online college transition support.
Summer for Success — Virtually is unlike any other summer program available to students who learn
differently. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and collaborative learning opportunity where students and families are supported with structured programming that enhances college readiness skills, even during the age of coronavirus. It will also help prepare students for the new realities of college and the college search during COVID-19.
Our program is designed to:
- Develop independent living skills
- Promote and support student mental health during this time of stress
- Offer rich opportunities for social engagement in a digital space
Download the following application documents, complete them, and return as indicated on the application.
- Summer for Success — Virtually Application – Apply online
- Summer for Success — Virtually Application Checklist
- Intent to Enroll Summer for Success – Virtually 2020
- Summer for Success Recommendation Form
- Summer for Success — Virtually Scholarship Application 2020
- Browse last year’s Summer for Success — Virtually courses.
Note: All applications must be accompanied by a $25 application fee. You can either mail a check with your application or use the Pay button below to pay the fee online.