Become part of a community dedicated to students with learning differences.
Beacon College seeks qualified and diverse candidates with multicultural experience including members of protected class groups. Beacon College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Beacon College is dedicated to attracting talented, high caliber staff and supporting all employees in their professional development.
Beacon College offers benefits to full time employees, some of which include:
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC