Fit as a fiddle.
Staying healthy while away from home shouldn’t be difficult. Beacon College Student Health Services, overseen by a registered nurse, offers a wide range of private and confidential services to ensure that our students are physically able to meet the challenges of academic life. We also help our students learn, as all young adults must, to take a primary role in managing their own healthcare.
- Health assessments and interventions
- First aid
- Individual health counseling
- Limited laboratory testing
- Medication management assistance
- Referrals for urgent care, family physicians, specialists, mental health professionals, dentists, lab work and hospitals
Student Health Clinic
Student Health Services is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays and campus closings). Urgent care and/or emergency health services can be arranged at any time, either through the Dean of Student Affairs office or on-duty Resident Assistants. For immediate assistance during office hours, call the Student Health Services directly at 352-638-9701.