Dr. Teri Hunter
Assistant Professor352-638-9802 Ext. email@example.com
- D.B.A. from Saint Leo University: Business Administration
- M.S. from the University of Central Florida: Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B.S. from the University of South Florida: Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate from the University of Central Florida: Event Management
- Certificate from New York University: Global Sports Management
Areas of Study
Tourism; cruise management
About Dr. Teri Hunter
Dr. Teri Hunter is an assistant professor and coordinator of hospitality and tourism management at Beacon College. She has a Doctor of Business Administration from Saint Leo University, a Master of Science in hospitality and tourism management from the University of Central Florida, a Bachelor of Science in hospitality management from the University of South Florida, and a graduate certification in event management from the University of Central Florida. She also holds a certification in global sports management from New York University. Hunter specializes in tourism and cruise management.
Hunter has received honors and awards from various honor societies, including Eta Sigma Delta, Phi Theta Kappa, and Omega Nu Lambda. She has published a doctoral dissertation titled “To Book or Not to Book: A Quantitative Exploration of COVID-19 Post-Pandemic Consumer Cruise Decisions” from Saint Leo University.
Honors and Awards
- Eta Sigma Delta – International Hospitality Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa – International Honor Society
- Omega Nu Lambda – National Honor Society for Online Students
- Hunter, T. (2023). To Book or Not to Book: A Quantitative Exploration of COVID-19 Post-Pandemic Consumer Cruise Decisions [Doctoral dissertation, Saint Leo University].