We are hiring two (2) Part-Time Pool Supervisors to share the following schedule:
Monday – Friday – 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday – 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Days/Hours are to be determined.
The Pool Supervisor is responsible for maintaining safe swimming conditions in the pool, deck, and surrounding areas. They must promptly respond to emergency situations following Beacon College policies and procedures.
- Maintain constant observation of the pool area.
- Ensure safety by communicating and enforcing pool rules.
- Check for hazardous conditions and ensure proper safety equipment is available.
- Complete incident and accident reports as required.
- Report all problems, including disciplinary, to Campus Safety.
- Maintain accurate records, including pool chemical readings and supplies.
- Follow and record proper cleaning procedures to maintain a clean environment.
- Set up and store equipment and assist other employees with event setup.
- Regularly practice rescue and fitness drills.
- Promote aquatics and other Beacon College programs.
- Provide suggestions to improve the aquatics facility.
- Beach volleyball court maintenance.
- Oversight of the Oasis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior certifications in lifeguarding, CPR, and first aid are preferred.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Basic administrative skills.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Expert swimming skills are mandatory.