The Enrollment Marketing Coordinator role is hands-on, dynamic, and creative. This full time, 12-month position will participate in critical recruitment strategies and perform key marketing tasks that support the enrollment of the College and its extensive college readiness programs – performing hands-on activities in execution of the enrollment marketing funnel. The Enrollment Marketing Coordinator works creatively and collaboratively with the Director and other members of the Enrollment Management team to support the Beacon College brand and ensure consistent communication with prospective students and parents and other national stakeholders.
The position is/can be remote.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help develop and execute a monthly schedule of social media posts
- Edit video clips, webinar recordings, and other assets for use in social media posts and marketing
- Perform basic layout and graphic design functions utilizing and consistent with existing branding and materials
- Develop and process email marketing messages to prospective students, parents and a national database of educators
- Track campaign outcomes and leverage this data toward constant optimization
- Assist in maintenance of admissions-related web content and landing pages
- Perform marketing administrative tasks such as contact updates in a CRM, managing an Outlook Calendar, or tracking material inventory
- Collaborate with other team members on strategy and development of existing and new materials including digital campaigns, email, social media, websites, advertising, promotional items, and events
- Ensure brand consistency and reputation throughout marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in-house marketing team or agency experience, preferably in education
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Comfortable and adept with technology, capable of adapting to new software systems
- Copywriting and editing experience for print, social and digital arenas
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Collaborative and creative attitude open to giving and receiving feedback
In addition to resume and cover letter, please provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates any relevant samples in marketing copywriting, email marketing, layout or design, social media, video editing, or other applicable creative experience. We are willing to train the right candidate that shows promise in some areas but may lack relevant experience in others.