Position Reports to: Director of Campus Safety
To provide direct training, supervision and evaluation of safety officers while protecting life and property and maintaining a safe and secure environment for Beacon College students, faculty, staff and visitors.
The Patrol Operations Supervisor shall be responsible for routinely performing all functions in the safety officer job description in addition to:
- Schedule Patrol Staff
- Supervisor, train and evaluate staff
- Review all Incident Reports, Daily Activity Reports (DAR), Work Orders, etc.
- Update, maintain and troubleshoot technology-based security systems
- Develops, plans, schedules and supervises safety needs for campus events and activities.
In addition to routine duties the Campus Safety Patrol Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting Investigations as needed including access control records and camera footage.
- Participate in all professional development activities, and other meetings as assigned
- Serving on College committees as needed;
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice or similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proven Skill in working with Technology Based Security Systems
- Maintaining Florida Class D security license;
- Having current CPR/AED and first aid certification;
- Maintaining a valid Florida driver’s license;
- Previous experience in Public Safety field required;
- Previous Experience in Higher Education preferred.
- Experience working with Students with learning disabilities is preferred.