- Summer for Success Brochure – The 2022 program brochure is linked here for you to reference overview information, course descriptions, sample activities, and more.
- Important Dates for the 2021 Program – Please refer to this brief list of important dates for receipt of forms and pre-orientation webinars.
- Pre-Program Webinars – Throughout June, we will be holding informational sessions four Tuesdays in June from 5:00 – 5:30 PM EST. Each session will be recorded and sent out after the event in case you cannot attend. (Click to download and save a PDF schedule.)
- June 7 Webinar: Review of required paperwork and updated COVID protocols – Click to join via Zoom.
- June 14 Webinar: Move-In Day Schedule & First Week of Program Overview – Click to join via Zoom.
- June 21 Webinar: Communication Policies & Second Week of Program Overview – Click to join via Zoom.
- June 28 Webinar: Problem-Solving & Final Week of Program Overview – Click to join via Zoom.
- Code of Conduct – The Summer for Success Code of Conduct outlines the norms, responsibilities and behavior expectations of students participating in the program.
- Overview Chart of Weekend Activities – This chart provides descriptions of each potential weekend activity, including environmental stressors.
Forms and surveys
Various documents are required to be completed before students arrive on campus for the summer program. Some are available by PDF, and all are available to be completed online through our forms Jotform app here. The below list includes individual items, due dates and descriptions.
- Contact Information Sheet [PDF | Online]– Due May 15. This file provides Beacon College with up-to-date contact information for students on campus and families at home.
- Medical Forms [Available Soon] – Due May 31. This collection of three forms provides Beacon College Health Services staff with the information needed to properly monitor and care for enrolled students, your authorization to treat for first aid, healthcare, or emergency needs, as well as parental permission for enrolled students to take over-the-counter medication for mild symptoms.
- Housing & Residence Life Survey [Available Soon] – Due May 31. Please complete this survey to help us pair you with ideal suitemate(s) during your time on campus and to select your preferred clubs and activities.
- Airport Shuttle Request Form [Available Soon] – Due June 1. This reservation form books transportation to and/or from the Orlando International Airport for the summer program.
- Closing Day Campus Tour Sign-Up [Online] – Please complete this survey to secure a spot in one of our group campus tours for families on July 30, 2021.
Submit completed forms and documents to:
Beacon College, Transition Center
105 East Main Street
Leesburg, FL 34748
Phone (352) 638-9777
Fax (352) 787-0796