Take charge of your life.
Life Coaching enhances student life Beacon College by helping students build skills in a variety of areas, including:
- Transition to college and adult life
- Socialization, relationship building and roommate issues
- Study and behavioral skills, time management
- Daily living issues like cooking, laundry, personal hygiene, sleep issues, grocery shopping, healthy lifestyles, money management and housekeeping
Life Coaches work with individuals on a regular basis to address issues of mutual interest or need. They also offer groups and workshops on any of the skill areas listed above in response to student need or by request.
The coaching process includes several steps proven to empower individuals in creating richer, more satisfying lives:
- Set goals that motivate you to develop your desired skills
- Create action steps that get you where you want to be.
- Build a structure with your life coach for holding yourself accountable.
- Brainstorm and plan for obstacles and challenges.
- Celebrate your accomplishments and reflect on your progress.