Cultivating Campuswide Collaborations to Support Student Success
College Disabilities Professionals Workshop
February 22-23, 2018
For more information, please contact us:
855-220-5376 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda: Download the tentative agenda (subject to change)
RSVP: RSVP/Hold your space
Beacon College President Dr. George Hagerty is welcoming professional educators to our campus to share best practices and experiences working with students who learn differently. See how Beacon has been so successful with at-risk students, achieving outstanding student retention and outcomes well above the national average.
Sessions will include topics such as:
- empowering disability office to build collaborations across campus,
- assessing college readiness,
- fostering student success,
- enhancing student outcomes through development of social-emotional intelligence,
- and honest, real input from Beacon College students.
Collaborate with us, and leave with tools to use immediately with your students.
All accommodations and meals provided.
Travel stipends also available based on need and miles traveled; please inquire.