Too often, students who learn differently are defined by their “disability,” their area of challenge. Beacon believes that our students – just like anyone else – are better defined by their interests, ambitions, who they are and what they want to do. Our entire program is built around three questions: who am I?; what are my strengths?; what do I want to be? Inviting our students to explore these core questions sets them on a path of curiosity, delight and accomplishment that will sustain them for the rest of their lives.
Devote yourself to lifelong learning.
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
- So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
- Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
- Ambition is putting a ladder against the sky.
- A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive. Having been alive, it won’t be so hard in the end to lie down and rest.
- I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.
- My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed – my dearest pleasure when free.
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.
- Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
- Good plans shape good decisions. That’s why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.