Maintaining good health promotes an enjoyable and productive college experience. The staff in Student Health Services is committed to facilitating students’ wellness through direct care, education, and assistance with lifestyle modification. Students are treated free of charge.
We offer private and confidential:
- Health assessments and interventions
- First aid
- Assistance with completing your Medical Action Plan
- Health and wellness programs
- Individual health education counseling
- Limited laboratory testing
- Medication management assistance
- Over the counter medication samples for cold/flu, gastrointestinal discomforts, dermatological problems, allergy symptoms, and pain relief
- Referrals (urgent care, specialists, family physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, dentists, and labs and hospitals)
Our Nurse Practitioner:
Assistant Director of Student Health Services
Location and Hours:
We are conveniently located in Office #7 at the Student Center. Operating hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays and campus closings). Students in need of assistance during evening and weekend hours are encouraged to call their Resident Assistant (RA) on duty.
Student Health Forms:
Student Services uses CertifiedProfile as the document and immunization record management system. All student health medical forms can be accessed by following CertifiedProfile Student Instructions for creating an account with CertifiedProfile. All medical forms may be submitted via this system. Please submit all medical forms within three weeks of your acceptance to avoid delays with moving in and starting classes.
Student Health 101:
Student Health 101 is a free electronic magazine tailored for Beacon College students. Topics revolve around student health and cover a wide range of topics. The links below will direct to the current edition of the magazine: