Beacon College Dining Services proudly features fresh, healthy meal options for the entire campus community. The Beacon College Dining Hall, affectionately called “The Chopping Block,” serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Friday and also offers students living in campus housing weekend meal service from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Breakfast selections include your choice of anything from cereal and fruit to waffles and omelets made to order.
- Lunch and dinner features a fully stocked salad bar, sandwich station, grill options, and a variety of main dishes from around the world.
- Homemade soups are served daily.
- Fresh fruit and yogurt provide a lighter fare for lunch or dinner and can be obtained from the self-serve deli fridge.
- Soft drinks, juice, coffee, tea and water are available to quench your thirst.
View the Weekly Menu: