Some of the things you might do when you’re not in class:
- Explore your creative side by singing, dancing, and acting in any of our performance groups
- Go out for a physical challenge, participate in sports, aquasize, or yoga
- Express yourself by writing for student media outlets
- Expand your horizons by joining a cultural or religious organization
- Join in on the dozens of meetings, lectures, and speakers sponsored by academic departments, college offices, and student organizations
- Experience cultural diversity through the Travel Abroad Program
The college experience is more than just getting a degree. At Beacon, we focus on creating a safe, supportive environment that contributes to the holistic growth and development of the individual.
Campus Life at Beacon offers a full range of growth opportunities outside of the classroom from the arts and intramural sports to leadership development opportunities. We invite you to visit all of the links for more information on Campus Life and Student Services at Beacon College.