Download the application materials and mail-in the application package with a $50 application fee (non-refundable) payable by check or see PayPal instructions below.
All forms are in PDF format.
Applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
The applicant must submit the following items in order to complete her/his admission file:
1. Application & Fee
Submit the completed application form and $50 application fee. The application fee may be paid by check or credit card.
Online credit card payment is accepted via PayPal. To pay online, click on the Pay Now button below. Make your payment and print out your receipt. Include a copy of your receipt with the application packet.
2. Recent Psychoeducational Evaluation
The date of the report must be less than three years from the current date and include:
- Diagnosis of a specific learning disability or ADHD.
- Average to superior intelligence as measured with a cognitive assessment conducted by a licensed psychologist, neuropsychologist, or school psychologist.
- Candidates must be socially mature and have demonstrated motivation to complete the academic requirements of an accredited college. These qualities are assessed in interviews with professional staff and through psychological evaluations.
3. High School Transcripts/GED
Official high school transcripts indicating a standard high school diploma. A GED is also acceptable. A special high school diploma or a certificate of attendance is not acceptable for admission to Beacon College.
4. College Transcripts
Submit official college transcripts, if applicable.
5. Optional SAT/ACT
Heavy emphasis is not placed on SAT/ACT scores. This information adds to understanding the applicant’s educational profile. Scores are not mandatory.
Applications and related documents are accepted by email, fax, or mail.
International Student Applicants
Beacon College welcomes international students and appreciates the diversity they bring to campus.
Click here for information about the International Students Program application and guidelines.
Beacon College, Office of Admissions
105 East Main Street
Leesburg, FL 34748
Phone (352) 638-9731
Fax (352) 787-0796