About Our Students
- Age: 17-33 with the majority between 18-25
- Gender: 64% men, 36% women
- Experience: 72% first time college students, 28% transfer students
Beacon College offers rolling admissions for both the fall and spring semesters, so you can apply any time of the year.
Whether you are a potential undergraduate student, transfer student, or just beginning your college search, Beacon College invites you explore all the unique opportunities we have available.
- Auditory and visual processing differences
- Expressive/receptive language deficits
- Language-based learning disabilities
- Reading/writing disabilities
- Math disabilities
Applications are also accepted from English speaking international students. Learn more about the International Students Program.