About Our Students
- Age: 17-33 with the majority between 18-25
- Gender: 64% men, 36% women
- Experience: 72% first time college students, 28% transfer students
Beacon College offers rolling admissions for both the fall and spring semesters, so you can apply any time of the year.
Applications are also accepted from English speaking international students. Learn more about the International Students Program.
Whether you are a potential undergraduate student, transfer student, or just beginning your college search, Beacon College invites you explore all the unique opportunities we have available.
Beacon College serves students with:
- Auditory and visual processing differences
- Expressive/receptive language deficits
- Language-based learning disabilities
- Reading/writing disabilities
- Math disabilities