Become part of a community dedicated to students with learning differences.
Beacon College is an equal access/equal opportunity institution committed to affirmative action and advocates a drug-free environment. Beacon College seeks qualified and diverse candidates with multicultural experience including members of protected class groups.
Office of Human Resources
Beacon College is dedicated to attracting talented, high caliber staff and supporting all employees in their professional development. Positions currently open are listed below:
Essential Job Functions:
• Data Management: Enter, maintain, and export data using Beacon’s Student Information System – SONISWEB
• Communications: Assisting in all aspects of written communications with prospective students, parents, and educational professionals (via mailings, correspondence, etc.). Duties may include managing mail merges and lists; working with email and mail vendors on large-scale communications to ensure accuracy in exported data.
• Special Events: Coordinating logistics for Admissions/Enrollment-related special events (e.g. Open House, Professional Visit Programs, etc.)
• Scheduling and coordinating recruitment/travel including:
Managing conference registrations and travel logistics
Confirming scheduled school and other off-site appointments
Coordinating shipment of brochures and requested materials for off-site recruitment
• Student Visit Coordination: Scheduling and confirming visits with potential students; answering questions they may have pre-visit (e.g. parking, directions, etc.); scheduling/confirming student tour guides and Enrollment-staff advising sessions.
• Front-Office Management: Directing walk-in visitors as well as answering incoming phone calls; responding to, maintaining, and distributing emails, fax, and mail.
• Inventory Coordination: Manage print and promotional items inventory; work with vendors to order and maintain appropriate recruitment and marketing materials.
• Supervising: Assist in the supervision of student workers; manage timesheets and submit paycheck requests.
• Other duties as requested.
• Passion for the Beacon College mission
• Excellent organizational, project-management, attention to details, and prioritizing skills
• Excellent communication and people skills; ability to interact with students, parents and educational professionals, faculty/staff and other outside contacts
• Comfortable and skilled with technology
• Occasional weekend and evening work required
• Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3-4 years administrative support experience preferred
Reports to: Dean of Enrollment Management & Admissions, Director of Admissions
Please submit resume and cover letter to Dale Herold, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (reference job opening: Enrollment Associate)