The Beacon Navigator
The Beacon Navigator is a monthly newsletter that highlights the College’s core values and mission as the nation’s first accredited college exclusively for students with language-based learning disabilities or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
It highlights the College, its faculty, staff, and students as well as their academic and professional achievements. It also delivers timely news and event information to the Beacon community, illustrating the College’s vibrant culture and commitment to excellence.
The Beacon Navigator is in PDF format.
Download PDF Reader
- March 2014: Vol. IV, Issue 2
- January/February 2014: Vol IV, Issue 1
- November/December 2013: Vol. III, Issue 7
- October 2013: Vol. III, Issue 6
- September 2013: Vol. III, Issue 5
- May 2013: Vol. III, Issue 4
- April 2013: Vol. III, Issue 3
- March/February 2013: Vol.III, Issue 2
- January 2013: Vol III, Issue 1
- November/December 2012: Vol II, Issue 8
- October 2012: Vol II, Issue 7
- September 2012: Vol II, Issue6
Beacon on the Rise E-Newsletter
Beacon on the Rise is a quarterly e-newsletter that is sent to members of the Beacon College community and other friends of the College who have expressed an interest in being informed on the latest happenings at Beacon College.
Sign up to be added to the list, and you’ll never miss out on the College’s important news.