Alumni and Parents – We Want to Hear from You!
As a Beacon College alumnus, you are automatically a member of the Beacon College Alumni Association. As a member of the Beacon College family, you join the ranks of hundreds of alumni and parents located all across the United States and around the world.
Beacon College Alumni Association – Get Involved!
As our student body grows, so does our alumni base. Your stories, talent, energy, and support are needed to extend the legacy that is Beacon College. There is no other institution of higher education in the nation like Beacon College. You are our legacy!
Please take a moment to tell us about the new you. We want to hear from you, and so do your friends. The information you submit is only for use by the Beacon College Alumni Relations Office. It will not be given to any outside parties.
Support the Annual Fund
To assist your alma mater, please consider a scholarship gift or a donation to support the following:
- Library/Learning Resources
- Faculty Development
- Other- you choose
If you are interested in making a donation to Beacon College, contact:
Keri Phillips, Advancement Associate
Office of Alumni Relations
105 E. Main Street
Leesburg, FL 34748
Volunteer for the Alumni Association
Keep Connected with Beacon College!
- Become a Class Reunion Coordinator and be a key resource between Beacon College and your classmates.
- Help provide important connections for internship development and job opportunities.
- Refer a prospective student for admission consideration so he or she can see how a Beacon College education can change a life.
- Host or coordinate regional alumni activities to allow graduates in your area to enjoy each other’s company once again!